Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Day In A Nutshell - 30 Day Challenge Day 9 - Holy Socks and Not Much Else

You know how sometimes you just decide to go get stamps at 6:30 in the morning? 
 No?
Well never mind then.

So the towels are clean.  I pulled out a blush to use that I forgot to bring to show you guys so you will have to wait for the video on Friday.  I also filmed a video of my empties to go up tomorrow.

I'm a little sleepy today.  I almost even forgot to type this blog post because of it, so I have a feeling this might be a short one.  I'm a bit off my game today.  Just need some serious Zzzzzzzz's.  Didn't screw up on my 30 Day Challenge though.  That is on my "get it right no matter what" list.

You know how you have those days where you feel like you can take a breather and just relax a little which means that tomorrow you will discover that you are super behind because even though you were kind of caught up you weren't super duper ahead?  Yeah, I think that is going to be the theme for today and tomorrow.  I really want to get caught up on some YouTube videos regardless though to see what people have to say about some of the things that are out right now.  

I'm itching to get my wardrobe completely swapped out for fall, but I'm waiting because it isn't fall and it will be 80 degrees again on Saturday anyway.  I think I'm just bored with my summer stuff and when most people feel that way they shop, but all I have to do to get interested again is re-arrange my wardrobe because I can make any old think look like something new just with the way that I pair it differently.  I always get asked if such and such that I have on is new and it pretty much never is and is usually an item the person asking has seen on me a million times.

You know how when you were a kid and got a hole in your sock it meant you got to try and talk an adult into helping you make a sock puppet with the other one?  Then you became a young adult and a hole in the sock meant you threw both socks away and took the excuse to buy new ones.  Then you get a little older and think about re-purposing the sock into things like sock buns but most of the time probably don't.  Then you get older and a hole in the sock means you take the other sock and pair it with any other lone sock and suddenly you have a brand spankin' new pair of "boot socks".  Comment below if your socks in the winter time pretty much never match.  You know it's true.  Let's face it, sock matching sessions kill brain cells.  Anyway, today I found a sock with a hole in it and I'm fine with it.


Well, since I don't really have much to tell you about today (or just don't have the brain power to convey it) I guess I'll end with a joke.


See you on the flipside!




No comments:

Post a Comment