Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit


I was sent this product to review as part of my Influenster Blogger Voxbox, so there are a few bits of information I must include before we get started on the review.  First, these lashes are made from the highest quality human hair according to the company.  Second, for optimal results use them with the Kiss adhesive which is a latex free, odor free, waterproof, flexible formula for a 24 hour hold.  Third, each kit includes 1 pair of eyelashes, 1 3g adhesive, and 1 pro lash applicator and are available for $4.99 at Walgreens stores nationwide.  Here is a picture of the kit followed by a picture of one of the lashes up close.



I want to like these lashes.  I really do!  Unfortunately I received style #05 which were WAY to caterpillar-ish for my face even trimmed down.  I have baby fine strawberry blond hair and long lashes of my own (which got in the way of this style of lash) so these looked extremely fake and unnatural and the lash band itself was also too obvious.  They even ended up being a pain to apply compared to other lashes I have tried and actually uncomfortable to wear.  They were too heavy, weighed my lid down, obscured my vision, and even caused my own lashes to poke into my eye at one point.  I think the lash tool was easier to use than others I have tried in the past.  I also did love the ease of the glue application thanks to the doe foot style applicator but can't speak to how well it lasts because I could not go out in public with these on.  I couldn't stand to look at myself in them or the way they felt on my eyes.  They were just too ridiculous.  I had every intention of taking a photograph of them on my eyes, but the weight and obstruction of my vision made it impossible.  A different more natural style would be a much better choice for me.  These are for someone with short lashes, and lots of dark thick hair.  I have loved many Kiss products in the past including their stick on nail polish designs so this was a bit disappointing for me, but like I said before, the problem was the specific style of lash.  I think a more natural style would suit me much better.

For more information on this product go to: http://www.everezlashes.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment