Monday, April 23, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in #10 Smoke and Mirrors

My favorite silver nail polish (although NYC does have a dupe that I would like to try) is... (insert drumroll here) Sonia Kashuk's Smoke and Mirrors!  (I know.  I know.  You read the title and already knew that.)  It is a polish that has the most amazing visual texture to it.  It is so amazing, in fact, that once the polish is on you almost can't grasp how the polish ends up feeling just as smooth on as any other polish.  You would swear that it would feel grainy on the nails based on the unusual appearance.

This is me trying (and failing) to catch this visual texture on camera.  I don't feel bad though because even Target's website wasn't able to convey just how interesting this polish is on camera either.  This is NOT just another silver polish.

This is me giving up on that previous idea and just showing you how amazing this silver color really is on the nail.  If you love metallics or silver this polish will rock your socks off and it won't completely break the bank either!

For more information on this product you can find it at http://www.target.com/p/Sonia-Kashuk-Nail-Colour-Smoke-And-Mirrors/-/A-12190890

No comments:

Post a Comment