Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Day In A Nutshell

After another sleepless night I'm feeling extremely lazy and unmotivated.  I wore out my Joel Osteen podcasts last night listening to both Say So and It's Already Yours so many times I really couldn't even guess how many hours they played.  They helped me relax enough to fall asleep but that never means I am able to stay asleep.  I don't have the energy for anything today.  I didn't do any laundry.  I didn't read my Daily Devotional (which is how I end up getting behind) I didn't get dressed up after my shower and I haven't eaten a gosh darn thing.  Aside from bagging up an order because I had to I didn't do a single thing I normally would have.  What I AM going to do is watch some YouTube videos and try to get caught up on them while I talk myself into being productive even though my energy levels are in the negative range.

Best part of the day was finding this video posted today that has already gone viral that was filmed in my area.  I can identify every location which makes me a little proud of myself.  Best part for me is that Sunwatch Indian Village is featured.  That is a place that is very close to my heart.

I did manage to do a little Facebook advertising of a men's fragrance called Untouchable Strength and a free 7-piece gift set with purchase that is available now.  Go me!

Still had a great time on babysitting duty as always.  Today was a short day so we only watched The Garfield Show 


History of Dogs while we had an after school snack.  I don't care how old I get I still love cartoons.

I figure I may as well continue my lazy day and aside from conquering some emails just keep catching up on lazy day type stuff.  Soooooo... television catch up here I come.  First up... an episode of Witches of East End.  


If you haven't watched it yet here is Season 1 and Season 2.  The particular episode I'm on is called Boogie Night.  I've always been into shows that have a supernatural storyline.  I think I just like the idea that magic could be real.

Next up... Days of Our Lives.  I have been watching this show off and on for most of my life because my mom watched it when I was a kid.  I would see it every summer vacation and watched it pretty heavily in college during the best episodes ever when Marlena was possessed by the devil.  I would watch it in the middle of the night sometimes when I couldn't sleep on Soapnet until the network was dropped from my cable provider.  I just recently picked it back up again when I noticed that they were bringing a lot of the original characters back sprinkled throughout here and there.

Also knocked out an episode of E! News.  There really is no easier way to stay up on pop culture.


I know.  I know.  This was the most boring day ever, but sometimes you just need a boring day to yourself especially when you haven't really slept in days.  I'll probably do a few more things tonight but you will have to wait and hear all about it tomorrow.  I've left you with plenty of ways to stay busy until then so ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment