Friday, January 31, 2014

Must Have Items

Here are the top five things I'm obsessed with today.

I mean do I really need to say why someone would be obsessed with this?  Especially at a 71% savings!

I mean this is just GORGEOUS and if you think this one is your favorite just wait until you see the created opal version.  In fact there are 16 different gemstones to choose from (some simulated and some created) and if you buy it now it is discounted 70% off.  You save $190!!!  Priced under $80 this is a no brainer if you are trying to come up with the perfect gift.

This album is hot like wildfire!  I find it oddly upbeat and relaxing at the same time.  If you aren't familiar click the link and listen to the samples.

Sometimes you just don't need fancy and you do need affordable.  The basic Kindle is just that when it comes to day-to-day reading.  It's light.  It fits in your pocket.  It's under $70.  

And this?  Well this is just freakin' cool!  Pour your drink in and watch the skull change color.  We all know someone who would love this don't we?

What are your current obsessions?  To keep up with what I'm loving be sure to subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment