Saturday, November 17, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin



What can I say about this product?  You already know they work and they do!  They even work on my baby fine hair which I wasn’t too sure about.  I do need the smaller size in the lighter color option for sure, but the longer ones still worked on my hair regardless.  I’d show you a picture but 1. I’m not a contortionist and couldn’t get a good picture of the back of my head and 2. my hair is so fine that a bun on me looks exactly the same as a cat’s behind who has had their tail bobbed if not smaller than the bobbed tail, so there really isn’t anything to look at.  In fact, I only need one of the spin pins to keep my bun in place.  I actually can’t even get the second in my hair without interlocking the pins because there really just isn't any room for it which it says on the packaging not to do in bold letters  SO… I tried it anyway and the ceiling did not come crashing down on me and the pins still came apart.  Maybe for someone with more hair it could end in disaster, but for me it was fine.  I thought for sure some type of catastrophe would occur if I interlocked them, but to my surprise the world kept right on turning.  If you love an easy up-do then these are for you.  They are perfect for keeping in your desk at work or your purse for that moment where if you don’t get your hair up off your neck right at that very second you are going to lose it on someone.  You know what I’m talking about.  We girls with long hair have all been there.

I was sent this product to review as a part of my Influenster Blogger Voxbox, so there are some details I must give you, specifically that the Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins and can be found for $7.29 at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreen’s, Kroger, and Duane Reade.  For more information go to: http://www.goody.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment