Monday, September 10, 2012

Major Discount on Evologie Samples!!!!


Thanks to Beautystat I have been given an opportunity to share a discount code with all of my readers on a sample of the Evologie eSystem (shown above) which includes its Intensive Blemish Serum and its Stay Clear Cream.  You will get over $12 off this sample which is normally priced at $15.  To get the sample click this link.  http://www.evologie.com/samples/order  Fill out the short form and use the promotional code EVOBSTAT03

We will be trying these products together!  I'm excited to hear what you think!  Post your comments below letting me know how the sample worked out for you and stay tuned for an upcoming review of the entire Evologie line.  I will be testing the products for quite a few more weeks before telling you what I think, but I can say so far so good.  As always if you have any additional questions feel free to also post them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment