Saturday, January 11, 2014

Things That Make Me Happy

My Aluminum Bottle.


It is just too pretty to stop looking at!  I know there is controversy over the safety of aluminum bottles, so I'm careful not to put anything in it but water and I care for it properly and I don't use it often.  I just like to look at it... because it was a gift for Christmas 2012 from the people I love, because it's pretty, because the pastels during the cold winter suit the cold but hint at spring, and because the paisley feel to the flowers hint even more that spring will get here eventually.  Sometimes you need things in your life just because they make you happy and this my friends makes me happy.  What is something that you have lying around that you just enjoy looking at sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment