Wednesday, December 5, 2012

please Please PLEASE help!

I ask you guys to do a lot of things including signing up for breast cancer research, but I never really ask you for anything for myself. Well, today I need your help. I am one of 60 finalists chosen from thousands of videos in a contest that could positively impact my business in a major way. I could win my region entirely and I need every single one of my friends and family to click the link below, scroll down to my face (I'm listed as Shannon H. under the Northeast tab) and please Please PLEASE vote for me. The final win basically comes down to a popularity contest which is why it is so important that everyone who sees this votes. Your support means the world to me and I really it appreciate it so much. Thank you all! I can only win with your help.

http://www.youtube.com/AvonMakeupMaven

No comments:

Post a Comment